I haven’t posted in a while but I have been sewing. I’ve started one of the projects for my Andalusian tile template set and am in the process of cutting and sewing and writing.
I’ve also completed 2 of the 3 cushions I’m making to go with the bed of Roses quilt. The third just needs the back sewing on. I English Paper-Pieced the bows, then appliqued them by hand onto the background. I got the pattern for the bow from my Japanese quilt block book – My Favorite Patterns 163 Quilt Patchwork Block Squares. Then I sandwiched them using my favourite batting – Vilene/Freudenborg Quiltlite – and machine quilted them.
Here are the two I’ve already completed.
Fortunately my wrists have recovered now and so I hope to be able to finish the hand quilting on the quilt soon too.