, , , , , , , ,

I’ve started another new handwork project. I’m using English paper piecing with tumbler blocks. This is sort of a “proof of concept” project and if it works I’ll make up a pattern for it.  Here’s a photo of the work so far… Can you guess what it is? I’ll give you a clue, it’s not a quilt.



I think if you can guess at this stage you deserve a medal. I’m trying to construct an interestingly shaped door roll, to keep out the cold winds that currently roar under my front and garage doors. I call them draught excluders but I believe that’s the name for those rubber strips you put round your doors. Is there another name?

Bookmark and Share